Heres another technique for infinite good karma. If you head to Megaton, you can find the church for the Children of the Atom, religious people who worship the undetonated nuclear bomb which Megaton is built around. Theres a priest who will be near the bomb or in their building. Talk to him and hell ask for donations. Give him donations, and youll get a positive karma boost. Do this as much as you want for as much karma as you desire.
Easy Stealing, Hacking, and Speech bonuses:
Save the game before starting a dialogue with a Speech bonus, hacking a computer, lock picking, or pick pocketing. Simply reload the game if you fail the challenge.
Defeating robots in the Wastelands:
Run up a steep hill with the robot at the bottom. Some robots have problems shooting upwards at a steep angle. Shoot at them as you are running up the hill to destroy them easily.
Get More Inventory:
Unload all your equipment on a companion character, or acquire the house in Megaton and use its lockers to store stuff.
In Big Town, speak to Bittercup about dating. Then go to the Common House and speak to Pappy.
Click the "Bittercup" speech option over and over to gain XP.
There are 8 followers in Fallout 3. You must have a certain Karma level for most of them. Below is a list of the followers and how / where to get them:
* Butch - In Rivet City, after completing Trouble on the Homefront [Neutral Karma]
* Sergeant Rl-3 - A robot who can be bought of a wasteland-wandering salesman named Tinker [Neutral Karma]
* Fawkes - Must be saved in Vault 87 [Good Karma]
* Star Paladin Cross - Found in the Citadel [Good Karma]
* Jericho - Found in Megaton [Evil Karma]
* Clover - A slave bought in Paradise Falls [Evil Karma] Charon - A ghoul whose contract must be purchased Ahzrukhal in The Underworld [Karma does not matter]
* Dogmeat - A dog found in the Scrap Yard [Karma does not matter]