Successfully complete the game. When the Memory Blocks are played again in Story mode you can kill anyone without penalties. Additionally, you will be able to use Eagle Vision at any time regardless of Synchronization levels inside of the Animus.
Maximize efforts for each city:
To lower the time needed to complete the game and to decrease the difficulty of each major assassination, do the following in order (with the exception of Masyaf).
- Visit the Assassin's Guild
- Scan the city by first climbing all of the view points.
- Rescue all the citizens from the thugs. You will need the help after a major assassination.
- Complete all of the informant's missions (to get all the valuable information you can).
- Pickpocket the shysters in all of the pickpocket missions (for information to the Guild).
- When all of these are completed, go back to the Assassin's Guild and get ready for the major assassination mission.
After killing Al Muaiam and returning to the real world, listen to the conversation about how they going to kill you. Turn on your Eagle Vision and look at the floor. There are some mixed up letters on both sides of
the Amnius. You should see on the side closest to the main door:
M O R Y M N O E S
E N C E O L C H T
H O N B T L O T C
T D E O S A T O A
P E D S N L S T F
L D D U O O E T E
E A I E I R I N T
H S H K T T K E R
T U A A A N S S A
To decode this, start reading at the bottom right hand corner to the top right hand corner, so you will start at "A" and stop at "S". It will spell a real word. Do this for all of the columns and it will read:
ARTEFACTS SENT TO THE SKIES TO CONTROL ALL NATIONS TO MAKE US OBEY A HIDDEN
CRUSADE DO NOT HELP THEM Next, do the same thing to the mixed letters on the other side of the Amnius:
D R H
O O D T M
W H B I T D O
E U S Y S I N S E
A R O O M R E A Y N R
I S E Y T N I D L M I D E
T W I H W Y I E A U D A Y H T
It will spell out:
THEY DRAINED MY SOUL AND MADE IT THEIRS I DRAINED MY BODY TO SHOW YOU WHERE
I SAW IT.
Escaping from guards:
Go to a high roof when chased. Kill the guards that appear. After a few kills they will either run or give up.